Thursday, July 23, 2009

I feel like as though I no longer have time to think about random things cause all that's going on in my brain now are projects -- ideas execution composition colours more ideas improvement seriously, Idk when's the last time I had time to sit, stone, watch; like how I've been doing for the past 16 years. Keyco uh my life now. no time to check my phone either but ouh well I never pick up calls anyway

today is one of the rare, occasional days that I get to meet Nic & Hther on a weekday. Its been like 2-3 weeks since this happened already, and hell yeah it feels awkward we used to go down to heather's shop every alternate day probably?. I suddenly miss the char kway teow

Its like I wana help you cuz I dont want you to go down this road and especially not alone but I can't find time nor words to do anything, and these aren't fuckin excuses

btw, I can tell that people find that I always use excuses now, but that ain't the case, believe me or not, I don't give a shizzz, not anymore
cause life is just this hard

No comments:

Post a Comment