Since Joseph reads my blog everyday in his chamber, Hi. I shall blogz. This is what's disturbing me: Paper automata I dont get no shiz bout that proj, how it works, how everything. and the egg drop test. okay basically all the projs I have and the very little time left to complete em. I rly cant wait for the holidays. I need free time to relax and do the many things I've been wanting to.. so much for "go to poly ah poly like honeymoon"
anywayoz Im doing the magazine cut out proj now, it sucks big time. I've cut three squares with no geometric shapes in em yet and I got hungry. Nice
I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days due to project chiongingz so yeah, I've been extra moody and extra extra extra short tempered. what the hell's going on man. okay back to cutting out 4x4cm squares from my Juice magazines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment