Friday, July 3, 2009

Three cheers for Akinso

I will stop posting emo posts


I went cycling with nicole and syahir today. Last minute plan and syahir is nice cause he buys ciggies for me and plays taiti in a very friendly way. Im not gona forget what nicole said just now hahaha come come we sit play cards! there there! k it was funny just now
Im broke and I just asked my daddy for allowance hehehh I feel so bad somehow. I need to save! Maybe when Nicole is officially working back at ph I'll find myself a saturday job as well.
I went to the mng sale at parkway just now with my mum and sis and my mum bought me 2 bags. one of which I'd be using for school cause it fits A3 haha a bit big ah but who cares I blame the fact that my bones just dont wana stretch (if that's what happens)

Okay back to assignments. SIBEI SIAN AH! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment