Broke shit (when will I ever be rich)
Watched hangover on sat w leon and jeremy. met nicole and deborah for dinner, sums up my saturday. Today, I went for dinner with my parents at Sizzler and my mum was pissed shit cause they kinda like forced her to order a set meal when she didn't want to eat. I wanted to get my leather shoes (not a big deal) but the shop closed down. It's back to school tomorrow and you wouldn't wana hear me whine about the amount of projects due and left undone. my brain doesn't seem to function anymore, it only does when it wants to, and that's when I contribute good ideas, or otherwise (in Subna's words) "Focused" & the explanation: I have a feeling she googles her name during her free time. most people do it anyway and it's weird. So farewell, I've had my satisfactory weekend break, this week I'll be back to my normal "Hi what you up to" "Proj ttyl" mode.
"Your eyes are full of hate,
of course they are.
That's good.
Hate eats a man alive;
it gives him strength."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment