woah woah woah my hols are really, finally, officially here!!1! I can nua at home n watch movies n everything now. no projects for (close to) 2 months, that's a damn bloody good feeling. n so the semester passed kinda quickly, my grades are so-so only, hopefully I buck up on my work soon. just feels damn good to be free again hehehehe Im going crazy
Ima stick to the stuff I wanted to do in my free time, + these:
either get a job or eat less
do everything I ever wanted to my wardrobe (don't quite see this happening thou)
buy a huge chest to store more clothes
buy another huge chest to store my projects n A2 boards
this calls for........ a trip to Ikea!
if only my parents allowed me to go overseas with friends lks2nfue3msuensl38nfskd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment