Saturday, August 15, 2009

YesterRandomday

We all went to school without knowing if there was drawing class.
Waited n waited n waited in school for about 3 hrs doing nothing
then we finally headed off to Haji
I bought waffle in school
the lady fans the waffle before putting the spread
Syah n I took bus 162 for the second time
Apparently it was the same driver as the day before
I think he got dejavu
cause he look at us one kind
Novena onward jam like hell
We stop at orchard to change bus
random thought: we walk to bugis
Sui, we walked to dohby, pit stop
then we continued walking.............
then we saw bus 7. Syah: RUN!
we both ran for the bus when we actually wanted to walk
Got on bus 7, halfway thru I noticed a buff guy infront of me holding a pair of baby crocs
We laughed like fuck n Idk how it's funny either
Then Syah said that he thought that I was gna talk about some fat lady poledancing cause she was hugging the pole
random sia that kid
Then, met them at haji. whole group split.
4 of us went fo shisha, some shopping, the rest Zamzam
as fo Shisha, random. We open the window like our house. we on the tv n switch switch channel like our house. we open the drawers all n took the cards inside. n we played snap. the things we did were damn random, jovin n her sex pose n her cup of water that dropped.
We wanted to run cause no one was attending to us
but syah......was too kind. so we payed before gg off.
Then syah jovin n I went to bugis st, looking for a vest fr syah
then we went home.

yest yest, played pool after sch w leon, robin n amos
the rest of em played bowling
happening sia haha
at marina sq after sch.
thats about it. my post damn long.

No comments:

Post a Comment