Sunday, October 18, 2009

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED?

we need another outbreak of swine flu. I can't bear to part with my holidays

The last few days were fine, friday was nicole's surprise party. It turned out fine. this party better be one she never forgets. I learned mahjong against my own will. beginner's luck was like crazy. was damn tired, I played till 5+ then ko on her couch hahah. thennn we cleared up n I slept on her bed at 7+, till 12. went home, bathed n out again. saturday ehh. Hah we went shopping n then to classic.
I can't go out today...... sighz cause school starts tomorrow
but!
Im ordering my macbook today n my parents are going overseas next weekend yay yay yay yay yay time to start being nice to my sisters so they wont tell on me if I go out late.

Gahhhh school starts at 9 tomorrow morning.

no more waking up to a big craving for fei fei wan ton mee n calling up my friends to go eat anymore.

-POUT

No comments:

Post a Comment