Saturday, November 21, 2009

First it was break up season, then make up n fall in love season. now it's we've-got-serious-issues season. relationships suck. I wonder how we can all still fall in love anyway. it's so stupid maybe I shouldn't marry or something, I'll live with my music (which brings my mood up most of the time) and friends. haha lonely bitch. sometimes I think if I didn't hate cats so much I'd probably end up with 27 cats at a very old age. okay what the fuck. btw projects are flying skyhigh it's ridiculous. thank god for the design week thing next week. though I'm free, I'm not really free. for god's sake we all need a break some time... my life is so not at it's best right now. so many problems I can't bring myself to deal with + so much stress from school. maybe I'm just not right for the job. I'm really much more focused this sem... I hope my grades get better. Gd night fellowz

No comments:

Post a Comment