Sunday, November 15, 2009

My typical week

Sundays I promise myself to do at least some work to manage my time well. It doesn't work. Mondays I go out after school and find myself trying to complete my work at 1am in the morning. Tuesdays I go out after school again, and find myself rushing my work at 3am in the morning. Wednesdays I am totally lifeless, but I regain life when I am making plans and am on my way to meet my friends after school. It's the same at night; the work rush. Thursdays I am worse than lifeless. I get a can of redbull on my way to class. I go out after school and get my ass home for dinner. After dinner..... I'm not quite sure what happens. I'd find myself doing my work at 10, probably. Fridays my face is completely listless (it gets subrina worried sometimes). I enjoy my friday night and here comes saturday where I'd find myself completely off - I don't have school, a certain time to wake up and rush, no work to worry about (because saturdays are meant for relaxing and work "will be done" on sundays) - I never know what to do because I'm always, never without fail, way off.. in my own world.

Pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment