Tuesday, December 22, 2009

just some reminders to myself before I go to bed after a very, very unproductive day (tsk tsk):
1 Gotta go get a cover for my mac asap
2 Either the hectograph or carbon paper; whichever I can find. Creating the stencil does not look that easy; oh n the ink too (if Im getting hectograph paper cause as far as Im concerned carbon paper doesn't exist anymore)
3 Nice, properly shaded sketches + composition of my tattoo, explorations of different compositions (development section)
4 Finally, photoshopped tattoo on back -- not so easy please start soon cause you gotta get it printed as well, probably varnished or laminated after (whichever costs less)
Gotta go to bugis asap!!!
Fuck studio proj she always thinks that we only have work for her module

2nd in line: Colour studies emotion poster + images of friend's life

3rd in line: Lyric book (just a sample will do, 3 kinds of explorations -- water colour, marker n pencil shading, probably done in the sketchbook, square sized)

4th in line:

perhaps I can think of that (and so on) when the first three are actually completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment