Im gona miss my class this holiday haha . awwwwww
I can't explain how I feel. and I dont even know why I feel it.
ya okay so anw visited syaza at her workplace just now with nicole and joseph . then she went to teo heng and ditched me haha thank god joseph came la. we walked around looking for my break menthol. nevermind, marlboro works best. so yeah.. we played at ion or icon whatever it is' arcade. harley davidson seh!!!!!!!!!! 2 bucks for a game but frickin awesome lahhhhhhh i love! then at the cinema's there was a small thing to watch the trailer for the movie Up. the scout is daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn cute ok small fat scout. im gona download the trailer now and watch it till i sleep. anw i gotta save up for a new phone man. and maybe that Iriver plus mp3. plays video leh but i already have an mp3 man. im too greedy. starting from next month im not gona spend so much on food. its time to save up for my own things. im maturing! k wtf.
i guess life's just getting better. only one problem left: cant say it here though i wish i could. maybe i should tell him. but i dont wana be mean. whatever forget about it. ever since school started, life's been awesome. i like my class. a lot. the only thing is about time management. not on projs, but the amount of time i spend with both my classmates and nicole. its tough. i suddenly remembered something and that's that on my birthday I wished that nicole, heather, arshu and I would stay friends till the end. awww haha so touching. i hope it really comes true man.
ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How could you tell your wish out? Stupid girl.. Haha, I WILL MAKE IT COME TRUE DON'T WORRY AH...
ReplyDelete