So the first day of my holiday shall be spent ..... in school doing projs haha. damn,the museum one is difficult to understand. am i that stupid? yeah maybe. gona do on fashion design thou, "Christian Lacroix the costumier". awesome! I realise that I love my course and the tasks given. really interesting However the time given to do the work is just shizzz.. especially studio project. im still considering if i should repaint the bag. i suck at painting god damn it!
saturday was fun, nicole and I alone haha we are such lonely people. anyway, we went to tiong bahru. the place is fine. super calm. we watched a movie and had a picnic inside. it was funny at that point of time. pie kia = awesome. haha. we watched ghost of girlfriend's past i think. yeah. and the official trailer of Disney Pixar's UP! as of now im stressing out on all the projs i gotta do.. model making one's okay, gona get the museum one done and over with tomorrow and finally... the design methodology one. super stressful I dont frickin get it la. so much for being in the holiday mood. i somehow prefer having classes okay im becoming a nerd. officially. must be the weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment