Fuck off, Wan. why are you a follower on my blog! hah
Im kinda excited for tomorrow, I am excited for Wii -- house of the dead of course. can play n die n play n die till I get it right.
I like how my holidays are going, but not how my cash is flying. my parents are pretty much pissed off at me for not coming home on time but fuck it, I want my fucking holiday thank you very much. so there goes the cashline, I am officially broke, like ttm of the max of the max. Oh ya, my holidays are spent with nicole, heather, my beloved classmates. we do pretty much nothing. but I like spending my days doing nothing. can't wait for the day I get to drink at an expensive pub.... woahhhh cheh
okay bye mofos hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
huh what follower?? i only read if im bored..
ReplyDeletemaybe this is the case then i wont read :)