I have no fucking clothes to wear. Idk but somehow I just don't fancy wearing the same thing twice. something's wrong with me.
Anw, Wii was a nightmare. It's so difficult to play! haha esp the resident evil wah lauuuuu I was so scared lah. and btw, I was actually expecting it to be like house of the dead, with the guns n stuff. I was made not to love these kinda things I guess, but apparently I am very much like a boy in other ways. I think I am addicted to playing pool although you all know I can't play well. This is why I don't wana learn mahjong.
I want new music, music that can blow my mind. the Norther album I downloaded is a disappointment... I guess the "ex-children of bodom guitarist" part I read raised my expectations. I have so many things to do but yet I never fail to forget to do em. Everyday. Tell me what's going wrong again?
Oh yeah, I painted my nails black. I feel grossed out by myself but at the same time, I kinda like it cause it's so black n it smells nice hehehe
Ok back to worrying about what I'm gna wear tomorrow, sunday, monday n the rest of my life goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, na bei cheebye. Smell nice. Haha, told you it smelled good!
ReplyDeleteNooooo you said that mine didn't, bitch. hahaha how tmr I got no clothes to wear :(
ReplyDelete