Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hueh

Baybeats was a disaster, it was even worse than I expected. small sweaty chinese boys with ah beng faces n emo tees. nothing like the first baybeats I had. However I managed to mosh to some phillipino rock band (somebody K I L L M E N O W how could I have been so lame) to get a couple of scratches, aching arms, jeans n shoes covered in mud.
Yesterday we went back to Kc at 9 in the fucking morning. I slept for 4 hrs (n I thought sleeping for less than 6 hrs only happened during school days) -- I stoned at the coffeeshop while they ate. So there was Nicole, Heather, Celeste, Dawn n I. Played buffet at classic after, left for dinner, came back n met Ili. Got caught for smokin outside classic n I pretty much hope I get my hands on that letter before my parents do. If I fail to do so, .... goodbye social life.

Oh, I slept for 12 hrs last night (Y)(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment