I'm changing my fb name to Judas and I dont care if it's a guy's name. anw Judas is the name of a fallen angel and now he serves satan (I think) hehaho
Today I knocked out in the bus (what's new) but I really wasn't expecting it. Wish I could have more sleep....... my mom's been giving me this yomeishu drink every night and the taste sucks but when it goes down your throat it feels like vodka. Ummm so it generally tastes like chinese herbal vodka. it sucks and it's not my fault I'm "pale", I'm just not getting enough sleep and how can I even be considered "pale" I am coloured to the maxxxxx
Patience...I'll get my holiday soon. I am considering on getting a job but I don't wana waste my well-deserved (haha) holiday working... Idk . Off to do my packaging design piece'a card. Blue foam is so not my thing and the batik painting... let's just say that I really hope that I give all the patience in the world doing it n not suffer a mental breakdown. which I predict I will. Projects are sucking life outta me man. I have even worse panda eyes now. not good .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment