Suddenly my mood changed haha I feel normal
Anw, list of things to do tonight
1) blue foam marking
2) packaging
I'd most probably do none cause all I feel like doing now is watch desperate housewives and sleep.
List of things to accomplish during hols
1) dh s5 marathon at home
2) drink (its been a while, really)
3) alter my pile of clothes
4) go to the park
5) explore opera estate haha don't ask why cuz Idk either
these few days all I have been wishing for is time to just chill, like as though I'm in desperate need for it. well maybe I am. maybe I'm just not used to handling this much work. man, it's like everyday there's something to rush. kinda miss the times when all I did was stone at tpy with wan, or at senior w nicole &co., now that's what I'm talkin about. super carefree, don't give two fucks about anything, smoke contraband like there's no tomorrow. that was the fuckin best part balls! hehaheaaaaaa it's gone. now I'm always busy. daaaaaam'n
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment