Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A week/or two

Last Wed I went out with aaron. We watched year 1 n had subway fo' dinner. Lollipop kiaz I haven't eaten mine yet yknow. K then I went to meet heather cause.... I dont know. On Friday I finally met Syah after so long. Heather, he n I went to geylang serai n I think I shouldn't have gotten the ramly burger, cuz I only had two bites of it. Sucha waste I'm sorry ramly blame the size of my stomach. Saturday was as usual, met jeremy n leon n robin, hung around with them for a while then off to suntec to meet nicole., we flew off to pp to get her shoes. Sunday was family day, had jap food, again. But this time my sis n I shared like charcoal grilled asparagus wrapped in bacon, cheese wrapped in bacon (power to the fucking max) n meatballs, n sushi. best meal I've ever had at this charcoal grilled fuck jap place. Im still thinking about the cheese wrapped in bacon. I'll go back for more. Today we went to some country club at yishun to play pool, nicole, adrian her funny friend who looks like melanie, and I. we played for 2+ hours. had shaker fries after n took 854 all the way back to kembangan, managed to catch the last 42 home. Oh did I mention that my laptop is buay sai, fucked up n should be thrown out the window? Yeah the screen's not working. It hates me. Im using my sister's mac in the dark n I think she can't sleep so Ima go off soon. Have I also mentioned that I can't sleep nowadays n as a result I'm always up watching tv n snacking like it's nobody's business? yeah that's what's been going on so please try to notice if I've gained weight thank you n love you all. Btw, I miss class vc0901, I miss school! n that's a motherfucking first! in my whole entire life! I think my mom's begining to be suspicious but amazed at the fact that I go to school with no complains, it's like a complete opposite from secondary n maybe primary school haha she asked me if I was enjoying what I'm doing in poly with a very very worried face. Funny.... guess I'm finally settling down on doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment